Goji Berry (Lycium barbarum)
Berry / Medicinal herb / Superfood
Goji Berries are lysine-rich superfruits with antiviral properties and a long history of use in Traditional Chinese Medicine. Originally from Tibet, Nepal and China, goji berries have been used for centuries to increase immunity and protect against illnesses. Referred to as the “Beauty Berry” and the “Happy Berry”, goji is used as an anti-aging tonic and is believed to promote both longevity and overall wellbeing.
Gojis are rich in antioxidants and loaded with fiber, iron, vitamin C, and vitamin A, all of which support immune function. These tiny red berries are also delicious enough to eat on their own.
We found 3022 studies on Goji Berries. Research suggests they may:
- Improve immune function
- Increase antioxidant levels
- Have antiviral properties
- Promote well-being and longevity
- Reduce oxidative stress
- Have anti-aging properties and slow signs of aging
- Improve the health of your lungs, kidneys, and liver
- Improve and protect eye health
You’ll find 300mg of goji berries in our Protect bar.