Adaptogen / Medicinal Herb
Rhodiola Rosea is a flowering plant that grows wild in Arctic regions of Europe and Asia. Some believe its ability to grow in rocks and withstand incredible stress in Zone 1 climates is what makes it so powerful as an adaptogen. We use its roots to help our minds and bodies respond to stress.
Rhodiola Rosea is sometimes referred to as Rose Root because it has a pinkish color and smells slightly like a rose. Our resident herbalist chose this root for our Think Bars because it is known to pack a caffeine-free boost of energy, reduce mental fatigue, and improve mental performance.
We found 1663 studies on Rhodiola Rosea. Research suggests it may:
- Reduce stress
- Increase resistance to stress
- Increase mental performance
- Improve concentration
- Reduce mental fatigue and alleviate exhaustion
- Have a slightly stimulating effect
- Improve symptoms of burnout
- Balance the neurotransmitters in your brain
- Reduce anxiety and symptoms of depression
- Improve emotional stability
- Improve mood
- Improve insomnia
- Improve exercise performance
- Improve endurance
- Lower blood sugar levels
- Help control diabetes
- Have anti-cancer properties
You can find 200 mg of rhodiola rosea in our Think bars.